As smokers, most of us, have from time to time, created a cigarette ‘Hot Box’ or ‘Fire Box’. Most of the time we did this out of shear boredom, or after experiencing a very frightening experience, or as the result of a major “nicotine fit”. The way to create a Hot Box is tosimply puff deeply on a lit cigarette very hard and very fast, several times. The burning ember will become longer and the smoke will become overheated and somewhat unpleasant.
A Hot Box can also result while indulging in an e-Cigarette. It is created the very same way as with a regular cigarette, several long and hard puffs and viola you have a Hot Box. The easiest and simplest way to avoid a Hot Box is to smoke in a normal relaxed mode. If however you discover yourself making a Hot Box with your e-Cigarette, you might want to install a different disposable cartridge onto a second fresh battery. Now you can swap back and forth between the two e-Cigarettes, without creating a Hot Box.
There are numerous reasons to have several of the rechargeable batteries, most of these reasons boil down to simple convince:
o Full strength high nicotine, equivalent to a full bodied regular premium cigarette
o Medium strength nicotine, equal to a light cigarette
o Low strength nicotine, equal to an ultra light cigarette
o Zero nicotine, contains absolutely no nicotine at all
o Flavors are: Tobacco, Menthol, Cherry, Strawberry Vanilla and Coffee
· You can put two different flavors on two different batteries.
· You always want to have a fully charged battery available.
· You might forget to recharge an almost depleted battery before going to bed. Your battery might only have enough power remaining to give you a few puffs before running out of power. You could then find yourself in a pickle the next morning.
· You always want to be able to enjoy an e-Cigarettes.
· Running short on disposable cartridges is a dangerous thing, you don’t want to be out of cartridges and in the middle of a nicotine fit. You could easily find yourself breaking down and buying a pack of regular tobacco cigarettes. You don’t ever want to be forced into this position.
· You also want a backup in case your battery malfunctions.